Laughter is a good medicine.
I am always grateful for this clique of mine who i am close with for the past 5 years. They always took up space in my heart even though we do not meet as often as we used to . They are my laughing medicine , they always cheered me up when i am down and upset with my personal life. They were always there to make me laugh like nobody else. I can be who i am when i am with them . We always looked out for each other too and i hope we still do in the future. They are the best people i came cross in my 20years, i hope we will stay strong till the end till we grow old . It is really sad we do not get to meet often to catch up with each other life but you know , i will always be here for you guys . I love you girls . We had our flaws and we looked pass what we are weak in but being there for each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment