Family photo that i did back in the days of my primary school life. OH, the reason behind making this collage of my family was to be reminded of them each day incase i had accident. I know it sound so dramatic but who knows, it might happen. ( not that i want it to ) . I miss those days in primary school . I do not meant that it was good days . I missed it because i did not know how to appreciate those days . My english was bad and all i said were "yes" and "no" . It was basically because i was from other country and since young , i do not like to say anything to get humiliated . It was so hard for me to go school because i had no friend and everything was a total change . However , the people on this picture did not change and stood by me , i am so glad i get through those hard moments with them by my side. thankful.

No comments:
Post a Comment