sup?!?!
Did the picture made you smile ? It definitely did to me. This picture was sent by a friend like 3 years back. I was really sad that time over a friend or boyfriend ,which i could not remember. Nonetheless , i was very sad . So , on that day itself i was in a very sad mood and i could not talk much . My close friends were worried too and i did not utter a word . That day was long and tiring for me ( probably monday blues too ) . I went home that day and did chores and everything yet still feeling moody . As i was having some free time , I went on to windows live messenger and there was a friend who was online and just sent this to me . My mood suddenly lift up and i was smiling and then laughed afterwards because i find it very funny to smile to a computer. That was one funny friend that i treasure indeed.

No comments:
Post a Comment