first experience @ night festival.
It was my first experience to night festival, one comment is that , "AWESOME!" I never expected to face this kind of great festival . I knew about this even through my classmate who was surfing through the net and then "ta-da!" she shared about this with me and i was like "okay! cooool! lets go!" I was pretty excited . One of the guilty point about the night was that i skipped class to enjoy the fun at night festival . okay . Lets move on about the night festival , it was a crowd as expected because it was Friday,(TGIF yeah.) By the way , the event was held on one stretch of all the museums in singapore. All the museums in singapore are pretty close from one another . There were performances going on and the above picture was featuring glow in the dark make up, which i thought was very unique. and there were a lot of things to see but we missed most of it.Definitely, i will make more time for this event next year .

No comments:
Post a Comment