As i was researching for my 3D project , i thought of undying roses. Since young i loved flowers as much as my mum did . We had some roses and orchids in the front yard of my house . It was very fascinating to see the flowers grow as each day , it is like giving birth with out pain . We took care of it with water (feeding) and then the flower will blossm into something really beautiful . I loved that moment , seeing the flowers grew and admiring them . Sadly they all withered after not long . I would be sad to see those dead petals on the flower till eventually there was nothing left yet another flower growing . I think human beings life is about the same , we were cared for and grew up beautifully , then there was a moment for us to shine thenafter the death . I guess we should make every moment worth .

No comments:
Post a Comment