Anybody still remember this web ? I know there were like myspace , tagged and etc when it comes to social net work , a few years back . But right now , i doubt many people will remember this site . It was my very first social net work online . I rarely used it and i had so much time for studies . I guess its all about discipline on where we spend our time on . Anyways, back to the social network , i was all so blur about this web , and now time has changed , people will connect through each other through , twitter , instagram and FACEBOOk . Did you see my emphasis on facebook? Yes, everyone is addicted to online network, and they are practically glued to their mobiles . Is that bad or good ? there are pros and cons but i would like to emphasis on the cons , because of those network , people are lacking in communication and not to mention how bad it does to your eyes (staring at those tiny weeny words on the screen ) . I would like to suggest that you should have limited time for your usage online.

No comments:
Post a Comment