Saturday, September 28, 2013

post twenty-one

I love pens . i loved pencils when i was young and always kept the best ones because i wanted to use it last . And now i love pens , i have like 15 pens or more that are new and i have not use it . It is not that i enjoy writing , I just love pens , it makes me look smart , well not really . I recommend the sharp pointed pens because it makes my handwriting neater, i really hate those very thick ended pens because they usually ended up making my handwriting so fat and i dont want that . The reason might be due to my childhood , i always sharpen my pencils when ever i can and now it goes the same . Furthermore , i really respect the person who created refill pens , because of that , i saved a lot to buy more pens . Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment