I will always remember that when my flight touched the ground and i almost shed tears for joy because for i know that i am back to my hometown . That was the happiest moment of my life . The most exciting part was seeing my grandmother , uncle and little cousin . ( just the thought of it make me miss them more ). The food were main reason to be back too , i was pampered a lot by grandmother , aunties and uncles . I was asked what do i want to eat every morning that i got so mad . The best part was also that i get the chance to take care of my grandmothers . Moreover , the quality time spent with cousins were awesome too , it was also because everything was so cheap compared to singapore ( obviously right? ) . My 20th birthday was so good that i get to spend time at orphanage . I miss home .

No comments:
Post a Comment