this two people are the ones i cannot live without.
They are the ones who brought me up and dressed me up , most importantly feeding me to stay alive until now. I am so glad i have them in my life. My dad left to overseas when i was only 2 years old , and he stayed alone here for 10 years , just so that we can eat and study . That was one of the reason i was not close to my dad but now it is getting better i guess. Then after , the lady beside me was the one who stayed close by my side and brought me up , molding and shaping me up to who i am today . I know i disappoint them so many times , but they never give up on me and loved me endlessly . I did not know how blessed i was years ago , making fuss and making them cry , doing things they did not like . They are my forever . I hope they will stay healthy and well for more years to come .

No comments:
Post a Comment