Saturday, September 21, 2013

post seven.

the back.
hello. we meet each other again! Please kindly say hello to my all-time favorite cartoon character. I will be really sad if you do not know the name of this cartoon after seeing the back of his . Anyways , meet spongebob . I did not have any favorite cartoon character since i was young , i was okay with any cartoon character but this little yellow thing melt my heart like no one else . I started liking spongebob while i was in secondary school , i do not really have the exact idea of why i liked him so much . The main reason must be his retarded faces i encountered online . He had this retarded side of him which cheered me up when i am sad . Furthermore he had this color of yellow , which really brighten up a gloomy mode from my perspective . From then onwards i went crazy over spongebob and still does of course. i love spongebob.

No comments:

Post a Comment