Friday, September 27, 2013

post eighteen

black heart usually represent something bad. I will not deny that but this black heart has got to be left behind in order to move on with life . To me , this black heart most probably represent hatred . I want this to related with my life . I used to dislike my family because i felt that they were all against me . Furthermore i would get caned for small things like not wanting to answer my dad , definitely it was one of the reason to hate my parents more . I was so disobedient ( now to think about it ) . I regret what i did in the past and i can say that my heart was in the darkness . Definitely i am so glad to be back to the bright side of life and more cheerful now . I am so glad i got over the darkness and now in the light . That was why i always believed that phrase " there will be rainbow after rain " .

No comments:

Post a Comment